Pages

Tweedledee

I'm taking hints from See Jane and trying to decide what Zara tweed jacket to purchase. The prices are completely reasonable and I want to get one of these guys before they're gone. Can ya help a girl out and tell me which one you like best? 

This option is simple and will pretty much go with everything, but I've already got numerous black and white jackets.

Number two may not be quite as versatile, but having a colorful outerwear could be fun!

Now this jacket has a bit of both worlds; with mostly neutral colors with some pink thrown in and though you might not be able to tell from the pictures, the pockets are lined with little silver sequins.

I'm at a loss.. which one should I get? Maybe I'll just have to go in for two if I can't end up deciding..

No comments:

Post a Comment