Pages

It's Coming... (Nordstrom RACK!!!)

In one week, it's happening. The day I've been waiting (not) so patiently for is quickly approaching. It's going to be huge. 


That's right. The Carmel Mountain Nordstrom Rack is FINALLY opening its' doors to the public next week on September 13th. I love me some Nordstrom, but the prices can be hard to swallow, so obviously I'm a huge fan of the Rack. San Diego already has a few, but the Carmel Mountain one is right in my neck of the woods, which means I'll get to go more often (sorry in advance, wallet). I'm kinda hoping that everyone else will be too busy at work/school to show up when the doors open because I want the whole store to myself. So I'm a little greedy, sue me. 

There's going to be a live dj, food, and giveaways, so check out their website for more info. I can't wait to pick up some fall gear, especially cozy sweaters and hopefully some boots! I'll be there, bright and early.. aahhhh can't wait!! 





No comments:

Post a Comment