Pages

White Hot Dots

 
 
Polka dots and peplum are all the rage these days, so imagine my excitement when I found this Forever 21 top that was a combo of both. The peplum trend is definitely one that I love, but find that the flares are sometimes overwhelming, so it's hard to find a top that fits just right. I also liked that the shirt had an interesting cut out design, especially one that wouldn't require me to go bra-less... because this homegirl CANNOT leave the house without wearing a bra. 
 

Top: Forever 21, Jeans: J Brand via ebay, Shoes: Corso Como via ebay, Sunglasses: RAEN (awesome local company in Encinitas), Necklace: Nadri via ebay, Watch: Michael Kors via ebay, Bracelets: BaubleBar

What are your thoughts on peplum- do you love it or is it too 80's for you? And does anyone else refuse to go out into the world sans bra or am I just crazy?

No comments:

Post a Comment